Christy Palmer, Voice Over Talent
Voice Over Experience
- Record in Personal Voice Over Studio with a Rode NT1-A Microphone, iMac, and Audacity & TwistedWave Recording Software
- Perform Young Adult Female and Middle Age Female voices
- Platinum Subscriber to Voice Registry Weekly Workouts, 2015-2016
- Attendee and Volunteer for VO 2014 Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Participated in Skype VO Heaven Workouts, 2012-2014
- Storytime Narrator to Pre-K and Kindergarten children, 2012-2013
- Completed "Book It! What You Need to Know to Book!" Workshop with Mary Lynn Wissner, 2014
- Completed Voice Over Certificate Program at Clayton State University, 2011
- Warm and Friendly Real Person – Like a neighbor sharing organic gardening treasures!
- Professional for Presentations, Technical & Educational Training, and Narrations – Expressing tranquility, perseverance, and inspiration.
- Fun and Friendly for Commercials – Bringing smiles, positivity, and energy to your project!
- Natural and Soothing - Relaxed, calm, and expressing gratitude.
- Narration - Product/Sales Videos, Training Videos, Tutorials, Website Greetings, Business Presentations
- Telephony - Phone system recordings for Auto-Attendants, On-Hold Messages, Menu Prompts
- Commercial - Radio or TV